Our full service shop has all the tools and equipment necessary to tackle any job. We also offer our customers a luxurious lounge with complimentary coffee and cable tv.
Our experienced technicians can tackle any job that comes in to the shop. Whether it be an oil change or engine swap, we’ll take care of it and get the job done right.
- Scheduled maintenance and service work from basic oil changes to major services.
- Diagnostic work to troubleshoot drivability problems, poor performance, and intermittent problems.
- All aspects of mechanical repairs including 15, 30, 45, 60, and 90k factory recommended service intervals.
- Carbon cleaning for direct injection engines
- Major engine repairs including valve jobs, head gaskets, reseals and more
- Complete engine rebuilds from the ground up for all BMW automobiles
We offer complete track support packages which include (but are not limited to): Pre-event nut & bolt checks, transportation of vehicle to and from the track, trackside support, as well as post-event servicing. Along with these options we offer private 1 on 1 instructing.
We offer direct access to the leading aftermarket parts for BMW’s, including JRZ, APEXraceparts, AKG, Agency Power, VR Speed Factory. Not only can we give you competitive prices, but we can also install the parts and help you get the car setup at the track.